Skip to main content

HTC ThunderBolt: Install HTC Sync

In this article, I will be showing you how to install HTC Sync on your computer. Remember it only works on Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP. Before installing the HTC Sync, I suggest you
to close any running programmes.
  • First of all, copy the file HTCSync.exe to your computer.
  • Now double click the file HTCSync.exe.
  • Now you can follow the instructions displayed on your computer screen, if you need help please don’t hesitate to comment below.

Comments

  1. I've been trying to get this to work every since I got the phone. It works on my wifes windows 7 machine but not mine. Any ideas why. I've followed all the steps from every forum I could find but still no luck. Anybody else have any issues. The phone says connected but it never shows in the HTC sync software. When I do adb devices something shows up so I'm all out of options. HELP PLEASE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @boganr

    Please don't panic my friend. Have you tryed the same way as your wifes phone? If so, please reset your phone because there might be a technical problem. If that dosn't solve it go to your nertwork shop and explain the problem. Hopefully they will replace the mobile phone. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like everyone else, your told what to download, what to do, how to do it but NOT WHERE TO DOWNLOAD THE HTC SYNC.EXE. ARE ALL OF YOU GEEKS BRAIN DEAD OR WHAT???????

    THANKS VERIZON,
    NEW PHONE, NO SOFTWARE BACKUP.
    PLEASE FEEL FREE TO RESPOND IS THERE ARE ANY CELLS LEFT.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Samsung Galaxy Apollo: Turn off Internet

If you are worried that you might be using the internet too much and if you think you’re over your limit, you may get charged so the best thing to do is turn off your internet. Follow the steps below to turn it off. Switch on the Samsung Galaxy Apollo. Press the Menu button from the home screen . Tap Settings and then tap Wireless and network. Slide down and select Mobile networks. To turn off the internet, uncheck the Data enabled.

HTC ThunderBolt: Set Browser Home Page

In this article you will be finding out how to set any webpage to be your browser’s home page. You may want to set your home because it’s easier and quicker than typing the webpage to go to your favourite website when you can just set it as your official home page. Please follow the steps below. Switch on the HTC ThunderBolt . Open up the Browser . Press the Menu button. Tap More and then Settings. Touch Set home page . You can now set your home page to whatever webpage .