Skip to main content

Happy New Year 2012

First of all, I would like to thank Allah S.W.T for keeping me alive to see 2012. Secondly, thank you all especially my readers for visiting my blog in the year of 2011. Thirdly, thank you Google for allowing me to do business with you. I started this how-to tech blog in January 2011 with ambition and hard work has paid off. However, this is just the beginning. A week ago Latest Tricks hit 1,000 unique visitors daily. In this year we have had 163,104 people visit Latest Tricks from many different parts of the world. That is a great accomplishment for me.  The amount of people who have been emailing me to write articles for my blog is unbelievable... My earnings have tripled and they are constantly increasing because of each one of you. I hope I have helped you all with my articles.

This New Year (2012) should be greater than the previous year Insha’Allah. I have many business plans. I am going to continue to blog on Latest Tricks and continue to help each one of you. Let me share a secret with my loyal readers. I will be opening an online retail store in 2012 Insha’Allah. I can’t say what because it is still early. I would like to target customers in the UK before going worldwide. This will be opening after I turn 16. There are a lot of investments made so you will be surprised at the outcome.  2012 will be a busy, tough and an exhilarating year. Once again, thank you and keep reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HTC ThunderBolt: Install HTC Sync

In this article, I will be showing you how to install HTC Sync on your computer. Remember it only works on Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP. Before installing the HTC Sync, I suggest you to close any running programmes. First of all, copy the file HTCSync.exe to your computer . Now double click the file HTCSync.exe . Now you can follow the instructions displayed on your computer screen , if you need help please don’t hesitate to comment below.

Samsung Galaxy Apollo: Turn off Internet

If you are worried that you might be using the internet too much and if you think you’re over your limit, you may get charged so the best thing to do is turn off your internet. Follow the steps below to turn it off. Switch on the Samsung Galaxy Apollo. Press the Menu button from the home screen . Tap Settings and then tap Wireless and network. Slide down and select Mobile networks. To turn off the internet, uncheck the Data enabled.

HTC ThunderBolt: Set Browser Home Page

In this article you will be finding out how to set any webpage to be your browser’s home page. You may want to set your home because it’s easier and quicker than typing the webpage to go to your favourite website when you can just set it as your official home page. Please follow the steps below. Switch on the HTC ThunderBolt . Open up the Browser . Press the Menu button. Tap More and then Settings. Touch Set home page . You can now set your home page to whatever webpage .